Monday, October 6, 2014

city life Amsterdam






A couple of days ago I had a long walk in town with one of my really good friends. I just love city walking and I totally fell in love with Amsterdam for some time now... every day I find new thinks there and always find a very friendly person talking to me (that sounds a bit crazy).
 
Two days ago we started with the kitchen and I must say I did not realise that I had so many vintage kitchen goodies. So it will take me some time to sort it all out...
 
see you,
Kay
 

 PS: I love browsing through Philuko blog.
 


5 comments:

*HANNE* said...

Oh...sweet memories. Thank you. The last picture is so nice :)

Nalle said...

You have eye for details.
(lots of crazy people living in Finland, too)

Unknown said...

Nice puppets at the window ... Indonesian puppets isn't it ?

Kaylovesvintage said...

@Nalle and Hanne
thank you

@ Isabelle
yes they are from Indonesia

julia von myhomeismyhorst.de said...

i like the two guys with there hats!! thanks kay!!