Tuesday, August 16, 2011

nesting-home


The fist week after the big summer holidays is always difficult and I'm also coping with my post vacation depression (how Teri called it) but our  first days have been nice. Ok, getting up at 6:30 is not easy but it's nice to see all our expat friends being back in the Netherlands. Also I have been back to the gym and tomorrow my Yoga class is starting again...

-we got great news from the States (more soon)
- just got a copy from Midcentury Magazine (new cool british mag)
- my heaven this week a Bibou massage & facial
- watch The great british bake off if you can ( it's baking time, let's try my new pink mixer)
- Pan Am, I'm sure I will love it, looks so good

enjoy the rest of the week
kay

10 comments:

mano said...

your apartment is really wonderful! I love the string shelf and the old oven - I think, I love all...

Herr Janosch said...

Oh, can`t wait to see Pan Am!

Fru Sommer said...

you know I love the table. enjoy and relax, hi from rikke

shurupchik said...

gym...I forgot about that!!=) need to restart my sports programm as well.
Your home is just great. love every single bit of it!

Unknown said...

I have a new yoga center opening in front of home...I think is time...and I am not prepared to wake up early....not....
So nice to be here again...hope you enjoyed a lot!

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

With the look into your rooms my day is perfect!
:-)

Hugs,
Steph

at swim-two-birds said...

really love your table!!!

Anonymous said...

Your home is wonderful! I love the details and the nice Vintage things!

Ciara said...

I just found your blog! It's great! Love your posts!

Isabelle said...

I hope you feel better now ... enjoy your week end (I brought you back few things from France for your next parcel !!)